Sunday, August 21, 2011

A foggy day

It's so misty this morning, it's hard to see Bliss hunting for mice and frogs in the tall grasses and weeds. At one point I could hardly see my cedar hedge which is only about 10 feet from the front of the house. We were in a cloud.

It seems as if my computer is in a cloud as well, and has been for the past few weeks, meaning that I have been unable to access my blog and post easily or at all. So thank you for your patience, those of you who still check every day or so, thanks to those of you who receive this automatically. I love to read your comments and always reply, so hope you check back... and hopefully either a new computer or a bit of work on this one and on my internet service will help me get back to regular posting. It's an amazing world  - this virtual one, and I do love sharing the real world or my take on it with my friends and family in the virtual one.

Enjoy your day and the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment