Monday, July 18, 2011

How to spend a hot summer day

Christopher has it right, curl up on a comfy chair and snooze away the day.















Eleia looks at me sleepily as if to say "Don't bother me, I can't move it's too hot."

And so they sat yesterday. It was hot and humid and not a great day to do much except sit and read,  even too hot to stand outside and watch the fishes and the frogs.

There are many people around the world who suffer from this kind of heat year round and in many cases, they are starving because of drought. Today I'm going to see what I can do for them, because I have so much.

Hope you have a wonderful day and can enjoy whatever weather comes your way. And if you're so inclined, join me on a hunt to make things better in your corner of the world if you can.

We don't need to be sleepy cats in the sun, ALL day, just part of it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment