Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snowflakes

This wasn't what I'd intended this morning, but the snow is drifting down so softly I had to take a photograph. Then Bliss wanted out - to go and bark at the raccoon that has taken up residence in the drive shed of course and I made him sit down to add interest to the picture.

Then when I transferred the images to the computer I had to laugh. It looks as if he is watching one flake go to the ground.

Sometimes you get lucky and catch something so unexpected.

So I hope this will make you chuckle as well.

This dog will chase anything that moves, and he may well be looking at the snowflake and thinking about biting it, or he may just as well be quite resigned, looking down saying to himself, "what is it with her this morning?" Since I've been making him come in when he has been having a lovely time barking his head off at the raccoon probably sleeping soundly in the rafters, I wouldn't be surprised if that was what he was really thinking. Such a silly dog. But very photogenic.

Enjoy your day, may something make you smile and laugh today, whether you have rain or shine, snow or balmy breezes.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't notice this until you pointed it out and then I laughed and laughed. Thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, look at that little face. This is such a wonderful photograph!!!

    ReplyDelete