Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn colours

The stormy clouds, mists and rains of last Sunday made a perfectly beautiful backdrop for the colour that is starting to glow all over the  Valley.

I couldn't resist stopping at the top of a nearby hill and taking some photographs. I often walk with the dogs in the field beyond these trees, almost as far as the grain silos in the distance. There is a very large beaver pond and little creek with several dams on it to enjoy. I've not seen any beaver, but I certainly have seen the evidence of their busy teeth.

Hope you are enjoying some beautiful spaces and places in your part of the world as well. It certainly is a glorious time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Barbara! I am looking forward to the fall colors here in Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete