Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Clematis

These lovely clematis blooms opened suddenly two days ago. They amazed me with their  early blooming and their delicate beauty.

They always do - this particular vine is somehow special... opening slightly green and then becoming white. They bloom for quite a long time and I have several tender buds getting ready to pop as the heat increases.

I'm not fond of heat waves. It's going to be tough on the dogs because I'm less fond of air conditioning... however I'll hold the thought of these blooms and think spring, rather than hot summer!

and laugh!

We are so lucky to have so much, despite governments, uncertain weather, taxes and everything we can gripe about, there is lots to be happy for and feel wonderful about as well... enjoy your day1

No comments:

Post a Comment